This morning I saw a quote:
"And what is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not been discovered."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
I, however, read it as:
"And what is weed? A plant whose virtues have not been discovered."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Never underestimate the power of one letter.
9 years ago
3 comments:
Bless my heart! I had to read it a couple of times to see what I was missing. My brain kept filling in the blank. It is MUCH funnier without that little letter. :)
And, might I say, it is so nice to see your little blog on my list so frequently.
The importance of an "a."
There are those who would say the virtues of weed have already been discovered. If Emerson had been born a little later he might have been one of those people...
That's too awesome! HaHa!
Post a Comment