Bekah is a double-major at OU...public relations and political science. For one of her PR projects this year, she wrote a paper that explores the role wives have in the restoration of their political husbands' reputations after sex scandals. Bekah calls it the "Stand By Your Man" strategy. (As in Tammy Wynette's "Stand By Your Man.") She just found out today that her paper has been selected for presentation at the National Communication Association’s 95th Annual Convention in November in Chicago! Congrats, B!
That's part of what she blogged about today. John, on the other hand, continues his blog about his farm. I like to refer to it as his Farmer's Almanac. Truthfully, though, I'm glad they're learning how to be so self-sufficient. I may end up having to live with them and eat their homegrown veggies and beef someday. Now all they need is a well...
Tonight was 24. Ooooh, man, what a great season. Possibly the best so far. Tonight Jack said this: "Most of all, I regret that this country even needs people like me." I hope there really are people like Jack working on our side. {24 gets to be under the title of "All In the Family" because I hang out with my Claremore family on Monday nights.}
9 years ago
1 comments:
Speaking of your Claremore family, I thought you were going to come live out on WMS family farm. :)
Post a Comment