Last week, I saw this motivational poster.
Unfortunately I can't find a better picture than
the one above, so allow me describe it.
The photo is a gorgeous view of the Great Wall of China.
Below the picture is one word: TEAMWORK.
Finally is a phrase: Many hands. Many minds. One goal.
Please contemplate.
Unfortunately I can't find a better picture than
the one above, so allow me describe it.
The photo is a gorgeous view of the Great Wall of China.
Below the picture is one word: TEAMWORK.
Finally is a phrase: Many hands. Many minds. One goal.
Please contemplate.
2 comments:
Many dead slaves buried in the wall they died building? Motivational posters...gotta love 'em.
I'm sure communism takes teamwork too but it does not make it a good thing...that is a horrible visual aid for teamwork in my opinion. I think I have seen that picture on OSU-Tulsa campus over in Main Hall.
Post a Comment