Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Your hair smells great

When I first got my hair cut in this style, my hair guy put some product in it. Having never used product on my hair, I basically took a look at the product and tried to find something relatively close at the local Wal-Mart. Or Wal-Marts, if you prefer. After standing in the aisle for an unspecified period of time, I found what I was looking for.

So I bought it.

And I used it.

And I liked it.

Until my local store stopped stocking it.

I stood in the aisle for another unspecified period of time and found a product, same brand, that was slightly different.

So I bought it.

And I used it.

And I liked it.

Until my local store stopped stocking it.

I stood in the aisle for yet another unspecified period of time and found a product I thought might be OK. I tried it; it was OK. I tried something else; it was less OK. So I went back to the OK one.

So I bought it.

And I used it.

And I liked(ish) it.

Until my local store stopped stocking it.

This week I stood in the aisle for one more unspecified period of time. On my lunch hour. I desperately searched for a product even sort of close to what I wanted. If only I had been looking for heat-activated replenishing conditioner for frizzy, dyed-brunette, medium-body hair with split ends...Cake is what that would have been.

Finally...

I found it.

Pomade. Just like I used three products ago.

*Sigh.* Happiness.

So I bought it.

And I used it.

And I liked it.

Too bad it's men's hair product infused with what I would describe as vurrry nice cologne.


1 comments:

Chelley N said...

I meant to comment on this like two weeks ago when I first read it but... yeah... life got in the way :-).

This truly made me laugh out loud!