Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Meanwhile...

Since my last post I have
  • turned one year older,
  • played(ish) pool for the first time in a very long time,
  • weeded my flowerbed,
  • woken up an hour early b/c somehow my clock got bumped up an hour (I didn't stay up),
  • received a stand for my keyboard, so I can use my table as a table again,
  • gotten music books for practice, and
  • done all the usual stuff.
Tonight I ate sauerkraut. Tonight the can boasted, "Fancy Sauerkraut. Farm Fresh." Er? By it's very definition, nay, by its very name! sauerkraut is not fresh.

I also ate okra and a tomato tonight. Those really were farm fresh.

Too bad my camera is on the fritz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had sauerkraut too!! Yum.

Chelley N said...

Mmmm... I haven't had sauerkraut in a long time!