Now, I have heard that there have been some pretty bad performances of the National Anthem...Rosanne Barr, for example. Never in my life, though, have I witnessed someone being boo'd after singing the National Anthem in public. Not just any public, but thousands and thousands of people live, plus millions more sitting at home watching. Last night was a Cowboys game. In honor of National Hispanic Month, they invited Kat DeLuna to sing the Anthem. I have zero idea who this is, but apparently she's some pop-star. Ho.Ly.Cow. First of all, if you can't sing a capella, don't try. There's not shame in it. Second, don't get all hoochy-mama while you're singing the Star Spangled Banner! Terrible. Seriously, you should watch it. Listen to the crowd at the end. It takes a lot for a bunch of Texans to boo the National Anthem!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q98BuAX2T0U
9 years ago
1 comments:
I didn't think it was that bad for a super-teen-sensation pop singer.
Post a Comment