This is slightly revised from something I wrote on May 1, 2011, after watching the royal wedding two days prior.
The royal family are completely comfortable in their royalty. They aren't shy about it. They aren't awkward about it. They aren't haughty about it. Sure, they are just people - and you get a sense of that. But they are set apart and aren't ashamed of it. They are comfortable in their royalty.
Am I?
They know that with royalty come certain privileges - money, fame, power, status, adoration. But they also know they are royal for a purpose. Even though it is often all about them, it is never about them. The royal family is a symbol of hope and good things. They represent the life others want. The job of being royal requires a sacrifice of their own hopes and lives.
So does mine.
My Royal family is a symbol of hope and good things. We represent the Life others want. We are set apart for a purpose. And it is never about us.
I want to be comfortable in my Royalty.
More to come...
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment