Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kelly's a Blogger

I have my first recruit! My good friend, Kelly, started a blog last night, and I'm so excited. She's definitely on my recommended reading list for those of you who like to read blogs, so check her out.

I was going to post a picture of us, but the only one I could find is actually on her blog...I thought it would be a little too tacky to steal her first-blog thunder by snagging the pic off her page, so you'll have to go there to see it.

Welcome, Kelly!

3 comments:

KJG said...

I'm Famous! :)

Anonymous said...

Joy Lin...It's Whitney....I was thinking about you today with the election and all...I remember the 2000 election and watching the results in your Stewart Hall dorm room. wlsherwood@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Joy Lin,

It's Whitney...remember me. I was thinking about you today...and remembering watching the 2000 election with you from Stewart Hall...wlsherwood@yahoo.com