Below is a list of values. Choose the eight that are the most important to you.
Peace
Integrity
Wealth
Joy
Happiness
Love
Success
Recognition
Friendship
Family
Fame
Truth
Authenticity
Wisdom
Power
Status
Influence
Justice
{___________}
{___________}
(Center for Ethical Leadership)
Now that you have your top eight, narrow those down to five.
(You probably see where this is going. Just bear with me...The process is important.)
When you have five, choose three.
And now your top two.
What did you end up with? Let me know. Later on I'll post my answers and those of my classmates.
4 comments:
Ok... I have my two, but for whatever reason, I don't want to be the first to post... Someone post so I can. :)
Hmm.
1) Truth. The "True Truth" of Jesus Christ has to be the most important. Without that, nothing else matters.
2) Family. With family (at least our family) comes Love, Joy, Happiness, and Friendship.
3) Wisdom. With wisdom comes Peace, Integrity, and Justice.
Wealth, Success, Recognition, Fame, Power, Status, Influence are nice to have. . .maybe. . .sometimes.
I wish that we wouldn't have discussed this already. It's skewing my answers :-)
Ok. Now what?
Post a Comment