Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

This is for you, Dad...

This weekend my dad told me I need to update my blog. So Dad, consider it updated.

Although in my opinion one sentence would have technically been an update, I had a flashback that made me think that somehow one sentence wouldn't really suffice.

When I was a kid, sometimes I would have to vacuum. Of all the cleaning chores, floors are my least favorite. My dad, on the other hand, loves to do the floors. Loves it. And therefore, when it was my turn to vacuum, he would come along behind me and make sure I was doing it right. "Get up next to the walls...Don't bang the walls...Get over behind the chair...Did you get that corner? Don't bang the walls!"

So over the course of...I don't know, a week or two...I'm going to get up next to my blog walls. Maybe that will keep me out of trouble with my dad.

1 comments:

Bekah said...

Oh, Dad and floors. I swept mine before they came yesterday just for him.